Monday, May 28, 2012

cvs mini trip, goodwill trip

Took a friend and my daughter and went to cvs , scanned the cvs card and got the $1.00 off candy corn coupon so its still scanning today. enjoy those freebies.
Also went to Goodwill found a really nice chair and ottoman, saw yesterday and it was still there today, had to buy it. yeah I know like I have room for it but really I do, and it matches the other stuff. As soon as I get it home will post a picture of it so everyone can see.
I need to post some stuff haven't been. Seems I don't think to write about the stuff we are finally able to do when we do things, keep thinking I will get pictures posted with posts and just don't manage to do it. Sorry guess I am terrible at blogging. lol. So one day soon will get it all together and make one big post.

Tonight we are going to a meeting for The First Capital Republican women of Logan county. Its a salad supper, might be fun. and there are going to be state reps there to talk to everyone. Hope we have a nice fun time.

another draft I had can't remember when the date was but posted anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment