Saturday, July 17, 2010

spending the day with my daughter

Goodmorning,
Spending the day with my daughter. Going to the thrift stores and antique stores in Guthrie. Then eating at a little place called The Victorian Tea room. Sounds so cute, we have never eaten there so hoping that it will be good. We have a coupon from the Entertainment book from 09/10. Finally getting around to using the coupon before it expires. Can't wait for the new entertainment book to come out to see what coupons are in it for this next year. I think it has been a good buy, we have used alot of the coupons.
Anyway hope to have a great day with my daughter. Might even stop in a tire shop there and see about getting some tires that aren't bald for the front of the mommyvan as we are now calling her.

Last night we watched the family night movie on NBC, don't know about anyone else but my daughter and I weren't all that impressed with 2 hours of walmart commercials. All it seemed to be, specially since today the movie goes onsale at walmart, think they said for $13, so if you missed it and didn't tape it you can buy it today.
I did tape it and have to watch it again, lucky me, might be better the second time around.

Went out a little while ago, checked the pool skimmed it, still warm in the water this morning. Good time for a swim, maybe later. Watered the veggies and flowers, also put some sevin dust on them maybe the bugs won't eat all the veggies.

Guess thats all for now, maybe will post later about how our day went. Hope everyone has a great day, try to stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment