Thursday, October 14, 2010

Beware of Prado Electronic Cigs website

Yeah can't believe I just got ripped off $149.90 by buying this Prado Electronic Cig online, there is a website where you can order the free trial, says was $149.90 but now its free except paying S&H, so I give them my credit card number for the shipping and guess what now they have taken the $150 out of my acct. I couldn't believe it. And nothing I can do because in fine print at the bottom of the page theres a small terms and conditons thing that says they will charge you acct after 14 DAYS if you don't return the kit. And of course when they sent it I never saw where it needed to be returned in 14 days or you would be charged.
And after you pay the $150 for the kit they will be sending you refill cartridges monthly for an additional $60 or $70, which by the way they say I cancelled that.. How I have no idea but I did, and without knowing I even did it. So from now gonna be careful when ordering online.

The website for this company is www.safesecuretrial.com/
or Prado Electronic Cig
Be careful if you decide to check this out or order it because you will be getting charged $150 if you don't return it.

Thank you for listening to me rant and rave...

No comments:

Post a Comment