Monday, September 20, 2010

New Electronic Cigerettes

Well yesterday while in Stillwater visiting my sister for her sons birthday, there were 2 or 3 people there with these electronic cigs, so decided to ask about them. We had found them at a closer cig shop and for one it was around $60. so passed on it. But in Stillwater we were told they were around $25 for the start up pack and a refill pkg of filters. So went to check them out. And bought some. Will let you know if they help out or not and let everyone know how it works out.
These cigs aren't real so can be smoked anywhere around anyone. You get the fill of a cig but no second hand smoke, and everyone we talked to said they had cut back to 10 real cigs or less a day.
These electronic cigs have been onsale on tv over the last month or so.

We had a good time in Stillwater at their house, we were there for my nephew's 3rd BD. Were lots of little ones around.
My sister is planning on getting married next April and wants me to make her wedding cake so thinking I might. Of course after the anniversary cake might need to have my head examined. lol.

Well thats it for now. will post about the cigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment